Location Penwyllt, Twyn-y-ffald
County Powys
Grid Reference SN 85277 15989
Date of visit 9 July 2004


The 1825 and 1827 kilns built by Joseph Claypon have been largely demolished, although the single draw arch can still be seen*.

*Hughes, Stephen, The Brecon Forest Tramroads, RCAHM in Wales, 1990.

Back to Powys limekilns index

© David Kitching 2005

Page last updated 29.5.2005