|Grid Reference||SN 85545 16141|
|Date of visit||9 July 2004|
Built by Joseph Claypon between 1836 and 1842*, this bank of seven kilns has been largely destroyed by quarry tipping. Only one draw arch can now be seen.
*Hughes, Stephen, The Brecon Forest Tramroads, RCAHM in Wales, 1990.
Back to Powys limekilns index
© David Kitching 2005
Page last updated 29.5.2005