|Grid Reference||SN 91663 28346|
|Date of visit||9 July 2004|
The two kilns at Castell-du, Sennybridge, were erected in around 1834 by the Brecon Forest Tramroad Company*. They are in reasonable condition although there are signs of structural failure.
*Hughes, Stephen, The Brecon Forest Tramroads, RCAHM in Wales, 1990.
Back to Powys limekilns index
© David Kitching 2005
Page last updated 30.5.2005