|Grid Reference||SX 00286 80759|
|Date of visit||30 April 2016|
A single kiln in good condition. In 1841 this limekiln stood between two fish cellars and was known as Cornishes. At that time it was owned by Mark Guy and operated by Theophilus Phillips. This kiln probably operated until the early 20th century. There was another kiln across the lane from this one but it has entirely disappeared.
|© David Kitching 2017||
Page last updated 24.4.2017